Monday, October 24, 2005

Stories Wanted

I am seeking writers of African heritage and successful business owners of African heritage. Also people of African heritage who are involved in community activities, including health and education. To provide articles for my online Black success stories. I will help you to get exposure and free publicity for your business or organisation. For more details, visit Stories Wanted.

I am also seeking writers of African heritage to write on the topic of the relationship between Black/African diasporic history and the arts for a new website I am setting up. Please get in touch if you want to submit your article.

See also Success in Black America, Massive Respect Black History Film, 2007 Commemoration


Keywords: Black Success Stories, African Diaspora + history, African Diaspora + arts, stories wanted.

No comments: