Monday, August 27, 2012

Manifestation - Manifest What You Want

I had a delightful radio interview with Denise Turney of Off the Shelf on Saturday.  I greatly enjoyed it because Denise was so warm and so knowledgeable.  Please listen to the interview below.

If you enjoy it and find it useful, please share this interview with your networks. 

Denise is one of the bloggers I interviewed in Secrets of the Black Bloggers.  


The one thing I forgot to mention when Denise asked me about my ebooks The Key to Everything and What They Don't Want Us to Know was manifestation.  I'm sorry to say I drew a blank - has that ever happened to you?  

I am brilliant at manifesting.  Click here for info about what I have manifested in my life - so far - and how you can do it, too.  


Listen to internet radio with Denise Turney on Blog Talk Radio



No comments: