Monday, October 06, 2014

Free Advice from Black Business Experts


Melinda Emerson
As I'm sure you know, some of the editions of More Black Success feature advice by Black business experts.

What you may not realise is that all of the Black business experts I have interviewed provide business advice themselves.   You can contact them for advice or for ongoing mentoring and support.


And some of them offer free resources. 

I recently tried to donate copies of More Black Success to the City Business Library.  While they were initially very interested, in the end, they did not add MBS to their collection.  I was very disappointed.  However, you can still download MBS here

My own business advice involves using the power of your unconscious mind to help you achieve the results you want.  For more information, see:  How Does This Affect Your Performance


No comments: