Tuesday, January 06, 2015

How to Transform Your Relationships

It's such a shame to hear that Chris Rock has filed for divorce.  It seems to have been have been a long time coming. 

If you have read Success Strategies or my articles, blogs and ebooks, you know I am passionate about Nonviolent Communication.  We can transform our relationships and our communication using NVC.

Whether you are single, in a couple, a parent, an employee, an employer, or a business owner, you can use NVC to make your life more wonderful.  

I am delighted and privileged to be leading a session of the NVC Meetup group in London on Monday the 12th of January.  Click here for details.  I hope you can join us. 

For more about how to use NVC to transform your relationships, click here for my ebook What They Don't Want Us to KnowClick here for Affirmations for Parents.

No comments: