Monday, July 20, 2015

Cancer Journals Part 2

Gratitude - Cancer Journals
In case you missed them, here are my most recent Cancer Journals.  And just to be clear, my healing meditation is on its way.  See below for the previous Cancer Journals. 

Cancer Journal 6:  What Are Angels? - I've been doing a lot of work with angels and I am finding this highly beneficial - even though I'm not sure what angels even are. 

Cancer Journal 7:  EFT for Releasing Fear - In addition to anger, I've been experiencing a lot of fear.  Enormous, overwhelming fear.  I am sure this is natural under the circumstances. And I have effective ways of dealing with it.  

Cancer Journal 8:  A Healing Process - I am an Angry Black Woman.  What effect does this have on my health? 

Cancer Journal 9:  Managing the Pain - Or Not - I had a complete hysterectomy at the end of May.  I just could not believe the amount of pain I was in afterwards. 

Cancer Journal 10:  Gratitude, Our Healing - Gratitude can be an incredibly strong experience. 

Click here for more Cancer Journals.  


 




 

 


No comments: